Like any good school, club, or gym, there are a few requirements to join the Happy Dog Family.
- We want to know more about you and your pet. All dogs have their own little quirks and habits. The more we know about your pet, the more comfortable and “at home” we can make them here at Happy Dog! All pet owners must fill out a “getting-to-know you” questionnaire.
- You know your dog(s) best – all of our puppy pals need to be good with people and good with other dogs in our off-the-leash environment!
- To enjoy Happy Dog Care your dog needs to be in good health. Please have your vet fax us a current copy of your dog’s shot records. If you have any concerns about your dog’s health, talk to your vet to be sure that daycare is right for your pet.
- Your pet must be current with Rabies, DHLPP, Bordatella, and Parvo vaccinations! Puppies must have had their first rabies shot, which is usually given at 12 weeks of age.
- Because this is a community environment, your pet must be on Flea, Tick and Heartworm preventative.
- Dogs over 6 months of age may not attend daycare until after they have been spayed or neutered. Remember to let your vet know that your dog attends daycare. They will probably encourage you to leave your pal home for a week or two after the operation.
- Last but not least, our Policies and Standard Agreement Forms must be read and signed!